Duffys old friend and more recent one-night-stand, Bill Crowthers, is admitted to the Casualty ED with chest pain. He and Charlie Fairhead discover they have a lot in common. But theres one thing they have in common that they dont at first realise – and thats Duffy. Surely its just a matter of time before secrets come tumbling out.
Alicia and Ethan have a difference of opinion about a patient, but Alicia decides she has to go with her instincts. Egged on by Jade, Marty is still trying to impress obstetrician Joshua Bowers. And is Iain avoiding Ruby? Here are all the spoilers to look out for.
1. Bill Crowthers is brought into the hospital with chest pain, and hes looked after by Charlie. The two men get on really well, until Bill mentions that he knows Duffy. Is Duffys secret about to come out in the most public way possible?
2. Bills condition has possibly been brought on by the stress of worrying about his daughter Rachael. Is she really back on the booze, as he believes?
3. Alicia has to deal with a young woman whos brought into the ED after being caught shoplifting. Her symptoms seem straightforward, but theres something about the case that makes Alicia concerned. Ethan wants the patient to be discharged, but is Alicia right to trust her instincts?
4. Jade encourages Marty to pursue Dr Joshua Bowers, who hasnt been replying to his texts. Marty finds himself getting in even deeper water with the little white lies.
5. Iain has called in sick, but Ruby senses that hes avoiding her after kissing her the night before. How is she going to handle the situation?
6. David encourages a young police officer to have more confidence in herself, as a tricky patient proves to be a learning experience for her.
7. Duffy is terrified that Bill will say something to Charlie about their affair, but she also has her own health problems to worry about. Will she finally open up to Charlie about whats been going on with her?