PSA – PUBG Mobile Season 7 and update 0.12.5 is being rolled out as we speak. It should be available in all regions by 3am BST, Friday 17th May.
Original Story – The popularity of PUBG mobile has exploded in recent months.
In December 2018 it was revealed PUBG Mobile boasted 200 million users – which is the same as Fortnite across all its platforms.
And many prefer playing the portable version of the battle royale game over it's PC, Xbox One and PS4 counterpart, otherwise known as PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
No doubt one of the many reasons is so popular is that its free, and runs smoothly like the game itself.
Its free to install and people can play the game on the go as they please.
Publisher Tencent is really on the ball when it comes to keeping the game up-to-scratch with bulky seasonal updates.
And to make sure the game stays as good as on the other platforms, its important to download the new content when its released.
PUBG Season 7 is coming to Android and iOS this week, so it can be helpful to get clued up on how to update your app.
If you want to know more about the PUBG Mobile Season 7 Release Date you can read our helpful guide.
In the meantime, keep reading if you want to know how to update the game on your device of choice, be it iOS or Android.
How to update PUBG Mobile:
Remember to always keep your PUBG Mobile app updated to get the most out of the battle royale game.
• If you dont have automatic downloads turned on you have to go to the App Store on your phone.
• Once you have pressed it from your home screen select Updates at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
• Then tap the Update All button at the top of the screen. Or you could scroll down to the PUBG app and decide only to update that one.
• Once you have decided you need to enter your password and click “Yes” to any alerts that pop up.
Turn on Automatic Downloads
• You could also turn on automatic downloads in your settings. This means you wouldnt need to worry about keeping the app updated.
• Go to Settings, followed by Your Name and go to the iTunes & App Store page.
• Select PRead More – Source